Creating a Carrier
- Click on the Admin tools tab.
- Then, click on the drop-down menu of settings.
- Click on the plan management settings.
- Click on the Add carrier button on top of the window.
- Enter the master carrier by clicking on the drop-down menu. If you're not able to find the master carrier, you may enter its subsidiary. For example: If you're creating a Straight talk carrier which is not listed under master carriers, you would select Sprint as your master carrier because Straight talk is a subsidiary of Sprint. Therefore, you would Select Sprint as your Master carrier, and straight talk as the carrier name.
- Select the Bill Payment Product( topup ) by clicking on the drop-down menu . ( Used for doing topup payments through the dashboard, to add to invoices). If the product does not exist you may click on the Add new product button to create the new topup product. For more information Click Here.
- Make sure the Active box is checked, and click save.
Made using CellSmart POS Version 126.96.36.199 by Author F.K Published on 08/19/2016