The Boost mobile upgrade feature notifies you when a customer is eligible for a phone upgrade. Few months after a customer purchases their phone, they might become eligible for an upgrade by Boost Mobile. This is automatically checked through the software when a customer comes in your store to pay their Boost mobile bill. If the customer is eligible for an upgrade, an alert is shown on the screen notifying you that this customer is eligible for an upgrade. This feature allows you to save time by not having to check each Boost mobile customer eligibility individually through the website.
- Click on the Admin tools tab.
- Then, click on the drop-down menu of settings.
- Click on the General settings.
- With-in the settings window, click on Integration.
- Check off the Boost Mobile upgrade option to turn it on.
- Click on the settings button with-in the option and enter your username and password.
- Then, click on the sign-in button.
- Once signed in, click the save button.
Once this is set-up, when you enter a boost mobile number while making a bill payment, the software will show an alert message stating that this customer is eligible for an upgrade.
Note: The eligibility alert will only show up if the phone number is a Boost Mobile number and if the customer is eligible for an upgrade.
Made using CellSmart POS Version 18.104.22.168 by Author F.K Published on 08/15/2016