- Click on the Admin tools tab.
- Then, click on the drop-down menu of settings.
- Click on Tax settings.
- In the Tax Settings window, Click on the blue plus icon.
- Enter the Symbol of the tax. For example: if you're creating a sales tax, you can enter S as the symbol.
- Enter the name of the tax in the name field.
- Enter a fixed or percentage amount by toggling the rate/fixed button.
- Make sure the tax is active.
- Click save when done.
Made using CellSmart POS Version 220.127.116.11 by Author F.K Published on 07/19/2016