Admin Register allows you to enter any additional income that your store makes besides your daily sale. For Example, Admin register can be used to collect rent from the T-shirt guy who works in your store, or to collect the commission from the vending machine or the copy machine inside your store.
Using Admin Register
- Click on the Admin Tools tab.
- Then, click on the Admin Register icon.
- Click on the Red Plus icon To create a new invoice.
- Enter the Client's name in the Customer name field.( Who you'll be collecting money from)
- Enter the name of the service you are providing in the item code field. ( i.e Rent from the T-shirt guy)
- If the product does not exist create a new product by clicking OK.
- Enter the receiving amount in the amount field.
- Click the shopping cart button.
- Click save.
Creating a new Product
While adding an invoice to the Admin Register for the first time, the software will ask you to create a new service product.
- Enter the name of the service you are providing in the Product name field.
- Select your category as a service by clicking the category drop-down menu or create a new category.
- Turn of taxes and Click save to create the service product.
You may also delete any invoices that you created through the Admin Register Module by:
- Clicking on the Admin Tools tab.
- Then, clicking on the Admin Register icon.
- Selecting the invoice from the list of invoices.
- Clicking on the Trash bin icon from the options menu.
Made using CellSmart POS Version 18.104.22.168 by Author F.K Published on 08/19/2016