The Add cash feature allows you to add cash to your register. Let's say a customer in your store needs a refund, and your register does not have enough cash to refund the customer. You can add cash to your register and pay your customer while keeping a record of it in CellSmart POS.
Adding cash to the register
- Click on the New tab.
- Click the Add Cash icon.
- Then select your Payment source/Payee ( the person you are receiving the cash from) by clicking on the drop down menu. Or add a new payment source by clicking on the Add new payee button after clicking on the drop down menu.
- Enter the amount.
- Click save.
Viewing your previous cash deposits
You can view your previous cash deposits to keep track by:
- Clicking on the List tab.
- Then, clicking on the Add cash.
- Selecting the time period by clicking the drop-down menu or by manually selecting the From and To dates by clicking on their drop down menus.
- Selecting the cash deposit activity from the list.
- Clicking on the view button to view its details.
Show Cash Drop History
Clicking on the show cash drop history option while creating a cash drop will allow you to view all the past cash drops that were made to the payee you selected. This will help you in remembering the amount of the cash drops that were made and the employee who created the cash drops.
Enter any details regarding the cash drop in the notes section. This information will only be visible to the user and will not be printed.
How to Add Cash to your Register:
Made using CellSmart POS Version 22.214.171.124 by Author F.K Published on 08/19/2016