Expenses are the Cash/bills that you pay for the services that you use in your store. CellSmart POS allows you to keep track of any expenses in your store. For example, rent, salaries, utilities and etc. You can keep a record of your daily, monthly or yearly expenses through the expense module.
Creating an Expense
- Click on the New tab.
- Then click on the Expense icon.
- Select a date by clicking on the drop-down menu.( The date you want the expense to be calculated.)
- Select a payee by clicking on the drop-down menu or create a new one by clicking on the add new payee button.
- Enter the amount in the amount field.
- Click save.
- Enter the payment information.
- Click save.
Viewing Your Expenses
You can view your expenses and keep track of them. To view your expenses you may:
- Click on the List tab.
- Click on the Expense icon.
- Select the Period/date by clicking on drop down menu and selecting a time period OR Manually select the dates by clicking on the "From" and "To" drop down menus.
- Select your expense from the expense list.
- Click on the view button.
Show Payment history
Clicking on the show payment history option while creating an expense will allow you to view all the past payments that were made to the payee you selected. This will help you in remembering the amount of the payments that were made and the employee who created the expense.
Light setting Expenses
The expenses you enter in the light settings are different than the ones you create through the expense module. The light settings expenses are estimates of your monthly expenses, these expenses will not deduct any amount from you register or from any previous amounts. They are solely created for the light settings setup.
Enter any details regarding the expense in the notes section. This information will only be visible to the user and will not be printed.
How to Create a new Expense:
Made using CellSmart POS Version 184.108.40.206 by Author F.K Published on 08/19/2016