The order inventory module allows you to keep track of items that are, or might go out of stock in your inventory. It allows you to count and order products that are almost out of stock from your inventory so that you can keep track of the items that you have to order before they run out.
- Click on the Inventory tab.
- Then, click on the Order Inventory icon.
- Click on the Blue plus icon located at the bottom right corner.
- Select the category from which you want to order inventory.
- Click on the start button to start.
- The module will show you the product's item code, name, how many are sold, how much are available in stock, monthly sale, how much were sold last month, and how much you want to order( Order qty).
- You can view the product's balance and order it accordingly by entering the amount in the Order qty field at the end.
- Once you're done entering for the products you have to order.
- You may click the save button.
- The order will be listed in the list of your order sheets and you can view it anytime.
- Once you receive your order you can mark the order sheet Received by checking the received box so the software keeps it in the record.
Made using CellSmart POS Version 126.96.36.199 by Author F.K Published on 08/27/2016