The Print Barcode option allows you to print any barcodes for the products you have in your inventory. Having barcodes for products help you in scanning them quickly which help you in saving time and running your store in an efficient manner.
- Click on the Inventory tab.
- Then, Click on the Print barcode icon.
- A list of all your products will be presented.
- You may search for the product you would like to print a barcode for through the search field located on the top left corner.
- In the Print Quantity field, enter the amount of barcode prints you want to print.
- Select more products if necessary.
- The number of items and labels will be shown on top of the screen.
- Make sure your Label printer is connected to your computer.
- Once you're done entering the quantity for each product you may Click on the Print List option towards the top right corner.
- Your barcodes will be printed.
How to Print Barcodes:
Made using CellSmart POS Version 18.104.22.168 by Author F.K Published on 08/17/2016