- Click on new from the menu bar at the top
- Click on purchase icon from the icon menu
- Select the vendor, if you don’t have one in the vendor list you will have to create one.
- In the Item code box scan the item barcode if you are re stocking an item, or type the product name if it is a new product.
- Set the selling price if you are creating a new product.
- Adjust the quantity of items and the cost price that you bought it for.
- Click on the green arrow button to drag the item on the item list.
- If you are buying more than one product from the same vendor add all the products to the same purchase order.
- Click on save.
Making a new Purchase would be the same as adding Inventory. It is required to provide information for the proper vendor.
Made using CellSmart POS Version 3.0.1 by Author A.G Published on 02/11/2015