- Click on admin tools from the menu bar at the top.
- Click on the pointer under the settings icon from the icon menu.
- Click on sales alerts.
- Select the medium through which you wish to receive the alerts. (Text or Email)
- Select the type of alert desired (text or email)
- If you select Text you will need to identify the carrier.
- If you select Email please provide a valid email address.
- Turn on the desired time alerts (there are three available)
- You can also add the alert if the cash in Register is more than: $xx.xx
- Proceed to turn on the desired events alerts.
- Click on save.
You can setup two type of alerts
Time alerts: Text or Email that will notify you during the day.Events alerts:Text or Email notifications when certain actions occur (lights changes, store Opened at, Transaction deleted)
Made using CellSmart POS Version 3.0.1 by Author A.G Published on 02/11 /2015